Metal.Ri was born in 1988 as a small metalworking workshop. In 1995, our desire for growth and diversification led us to specialize in the designing and production of mixed structures (steel and concrete). The experience gained over the years allowed us to develop the know-how for the development of the MTR® System, consisting of a dedicated computing software and three types of lattice beams: MTR® A Beam, MTR® T Beam and MTR® C Beam.
Our business network involves both the Italian and the foreign market where we are able to sell custom products. As for the foreign markets, we established our presence in ALBANIA, MOLDAVIA, ISRAEL, UKRAINE, MALAYSIA, TUNISIA AND POLAND.
- Because we have over 40 years of experience and technical expertise in the development of mixed structures (steel and concrete)
- Because we work with passion
- Because the entire production cycle, from the design to the manufacturing of products, takes place in our factory.
- Because compliance with legislation and certification is our fundamental value.
- Because we believe in the cooperation and development of each project together with the designers.
- Because we develop innovative products and we collaborate with the leading Italian universities.
FROM SMALL METALWORKING FACTORY TO THE BIG STEEL CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
OUR NUMBERS TELL OUR STORY
square metres per year of FLOORS MADE BY THE MTR® SYSTEM
building sites designed with
we produced beams having the maximum span of 30 metres
Over the years, we have built millions of square metres of buildings in any building sector
COMMERCIAL & TECHNICAL EMPLOYEES
Legislation and Certification
Metal.Ri takes part in teamwork and belongs to different professional associations involved in specific research projects (Universities, National and International Research Centres).
The models and the calculation theories concerning the MTR® SYSTEM have been tested with the Politecnico di Bari, Università La Sapienza di Roma and Università degli Studi della Basilicata.